Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello! I am Jenny Moseley

Hello Everyone! I would like to welcome you to my blog. My name is Jenny Moseley. I am 21 years old. I am from a small town called, Jackson, Alabama. Many people do not know where it is located, but it is only an hour north of Mobile. I am attending the University of South Alabama to receive my degree in Elementary Education. My current status is Junior. I have been a student at The University of South Alabama for two years. Prior to attending this university, I was enrolled at a junior college. I have enjoyed being at South, and look forward to receiving my degree from this school.
I come from a large family. The first, most important, thing in m life is my son. His name is John Colby. He turned one on the 28th of June. He keeps my hands full, but I love every minute of it. It amazes me how much a child can do at such a young age. He is beginning to talk, and his first word was mama. This made me very happy! I am the youngest of five children. I have two brothers and two sisters. I also have three nephews and five nieces, so things get a little loud at family events. We are a very close family, but I would not have it any other way. I look up to my mother is so many ways. She has helped my tremendously. I work part time while being a full time student, so she helps me handle John Colby. My father passed away in 2005 with lung cancer. He was an amazing person. My family would not have made it through that tough time if it was not for her. This is just a little information about me. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I look forward to learning information about each of you.

No comments: