Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coming to an End

I have learned many things during my time in the EDM310 class. My favorite things I have learned about is the free educational videos on ITUNES. I was normally an ITUNES user. I had previously believed a person had to purchase every item on ITUNES. I thought it was mainly movies and music. I was not aware of the free videos and podcast. As I have been working on my blog and with ITUNES, I have found many educational videos I would love to show to my future students. I
I also learned about blogging. I had heard of blogging before this semester, but never looked at or participated in one. I have learned a great deal about conducting a blog. I have learned that it can be a great way for teachers to keep parents informed about classroom assignments and activities.
I learned a great deal about podcast. It was very educational to be able to participate in a podcast. It was also a great oppurtunity to be able to discover educational podcast.
I also learned a great deal about google. The only use I had out of google previously was as a search engine. I thought the documents sections was an excellent resource to have as a student and future-teacher. I do not have Microsoft Word on my personal computer, so previously I would have to use the schools computers to type my work. I love the idea of the free resource of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.

No comments: